Interested in contributing to the project?
We appreciate all contributions. The less funds we spend on materials and supplies, the more money goes towards creation and installation of missing person signage.
Please note, we are a grassroots group and do not have charitable status. Therefore, we cannot distribute tax receipts.
Money Order, Cheque
Pay to the order of:
Carla Voyageur or Jeannine Lindsay
Lil’ Red Dress Project
PO Box 1246 Comox PS A
See the wishlists below to see our most used materials.
Donations can be sent to our snail mail address: Lil’ Red Dress Project, PO Box 1246 Comox PS A, Comox, BC, Canada, V9M 7Z8
- John James Short Beading Needles, Size 12
- Miyuki Extra Fine Beading Needles
- Berkley Fireline, 4lb. or 6lb. (Smoke, Crystal)
- Delica cylinder beads, Size 11 (red, silver lined gold/crystal)
- E600 Craft Adhesive
- 3/4 inch bar pins
- Round magnets, 1mm
- KO Beading Thread, 330 dtex (white, black, gray, gold)
- Miyuki Rocailles or Toho seed beads, size #15 (red, silver lined gold/crystal)
- Fish hook earrings